Start growing your own fish and Produce in your own Complete Home Aquaponic Garden Today!
Complete Home Aquaponics 1-Bed System: Comes with 1 Grow Bed.
PLUS, Every Aquaponic System comes with:
- Tote fish tank
- Tote planting bed
- Floating planting raft
- Net pots
- Coconut coir
- Conical swirl filter with pipes/fittings
- Bio filter cylinder
- Living Bio filter media
- Bio filter manifold
- 2 inch PVC pipes/fitting for main flow
- 1 inch PVC pipes and fitting for inflow and affluent discharge
- Hydroponics commercial grade air pump
- Air tubing
- Air stones
- 620 GPH water pump, continuous duty
- 5 Gallon dump bucket
- 50 Florida-legal Blue Tilapia Fingerlings (approx. 2-in or larger)
- 200 Gallons seasoned Aquaponics water, delivered – $125
- Delivery and full onsite installation of System – $175
What is Aquaponics?
Aquaponics is a combination of Aquaculture (fish-growing) with Hydroponics, creating a mutual environment between plants and fish, where fish grow and feed your garden. You choose a fish, such as blue Tilapia, and add them to a tank, and the tank then pumps water into a bed where your garden floats above water. Your fish fertilize the water, and the plants let down roots into the water and begin to THRIVE. It is a very simple, and increasingly popular solution to gardening and self-sustainability.